Anyone can convene a dialogue! A Convenor is responsible for the planning, organization and execution of a Dialogue and the submission of Official Feedback Form.
Convenors ensure that:
- an integrated, interdisciplinary, and exploratory approach is adopted to shape pathways to sustainable food systems;
- all aspects – from preparation, planning, execution, and reporting – embrace the Principles of Engagement;
- a diverse set of stakeholder groups is invited to participate in the Dialogue;
- the participants who join the Dialogue have a range of profiles and experience;
- special consideration is given to engaging stakeholder groups who do not normally take part in Dialogues about the future of food systems.